I can't find my name or calendar on board menu line

Bill Porter January 16, 2019

Board menu is missing my name and calendar

1 answer

1 vote
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2019

@Bill Porter I'm not sure where your name and calendar should appear in the board menu, are you able to send a screenshot indicating what's missing and where?

Bill Porter January 17, 2019

The Board Menu

The board's menu is where all of the settings and controls for the board are located, as well as the members panel and the board's activity feed. 

Menu

Within the board's menu, you can filter cards on your board, view the board's archived cards and lists, add stickers to cards, enable power-ups like calendar viewcard aging and voting, and set the board's permissions and settings. The menu is also where you will be able to find the email-to-board settingswatchthe board , copy the board, the share, print and export board options, and where you can close the board.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2019

@Bill Porter the name showing in the screenshot above doesn't show in my interface either. I'd say that they have updated their interface and not updated the screenshot in their documentation or they are doing an a/b test and some people see a name and others don't.

The text above says "enable power-ups like calendar view", so in order to see the calendar power up and enable it you first have to click "Power-Ups" then choose the calendar and enable it.

Once you've enabled it you can view your board as a calendar:

https://help.trello.com/article/811-viewing-cards-in-a-calendar-view

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events