Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't find any of my old Trello boards

John Stevens March 2, 2022

After this morning's update, I can't find any of my boardsThe two I used most were "Unity Copywriting" and "JBS personal"

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2022

Hi John,

Which update are you talking about this morning? 

Can you check your email for a link to one of those boards maybe from a notification message from Trello and click it and see what happens?  Are you logged in under a new account under a different email address?

I can't find any email with a reference to a Trello board. As the screens jumped au\round during the update process this morning, I was advised that my old johnbstevens1 account would now use my jstevens***bs@gmail.com address as a login and that my boards are in workspace johnstevens22. I haven't asked for any of this - it just started changing automatically this morning.

When I re-login and click on "go to my boards", the only board that appears is "How to use Trello for Android" 

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2022

You have two accounts now - one a new empty account that you are logged into (which is why you can't see your boards).

Just logout and use the j***n@u***g.com email to login and you will see your boards.  I will obfuscate the other email address you posted earlier so you don't get spam there.

Like John Stevens likes this

Thanks a bunch, Michael. I'm not sure how all that happened. I'm back where I want to be now. I appreciate your help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events