Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't find a way to add a reviewer to a board or to a card?

Teresa Macapal February 17, 2020

I've used trello before with a previous company and I was hoping to present it to my boss as something new we can use in my current company. I am however unable to find a way to add a reviewer to a card. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2020

@Teresa MacapalIn Trello users are added to a board, and the board users have access to all cards.  There is no specific way to add a user/reviewer to a single card only.

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2020

@Teresa Macapal@marc -Collabello--Phase Locked- is correct this isn't an option by default, I wonder if your previous company might have been using custom fields and created a "Reviewer" field.

Teresa Macapal February 19, 2020

My mistake. I meant a reviewer for the board and not the card only.

I'm thinking it may have been a Business version. I clicked around and the Reviewer option was under the Butler services. I'll try to click around some more.

Thank you for replying!

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 20, 2020

Hi @Teresa Macapal 

You might want to look at this help page, it shows how to add people to a board, so that you can share your board with the new boss!

Adding People to a Board 

If you want to add an 'observer' this can only be achieved in Business Class. Observers can't change anything on a board, whereas 'normal' invitees can, just so you're aware. It's explained here

Hopefully this helps!

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 20, 2020

Hi @Teresa Macapal 

You might want to look at this help page, it shows how to add people to a board, so that you can share your board with the new boss!

Adding People to a Board 

If you want to add an 'observer' this can only be achieved in Business Class. Observers can't change anything on a board, whereas 'normal' invitees can, just so you're aware. It's explained here

Hopefully this helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events