Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't drag cards

Angela Webb March 9, 2018

Hi, 

Please can you help. I have been added to a board and my profile pic is included in the member's list. I can add myself to cards etc, but I am unable to drag the cards to different columns. This is a new problem since I had a new hard drive and reinstallation of Windows 10.

Any ideas how to solve it please?

Big thanks!

Angela

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2018

Angela

Can you please try clearing your browser cache to see if that will resolve the issue?

Thanks Matthew. I've tried that, but I still can't drag the cards to other columns. Any other ideas?

Thanks so much. 

Angela

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2018

Are you able to move a card by clicking on the pencil icon (when hovering over a card) to a different list? 

Thanks, but no, it doesn't work. I have just had a reinstall of Windows 10 and a new hard drive. Since then the left click on my mouse doesn't work. Although I used to be able to move a card using my stylus (and graphic tablet) which I can't do now either.

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 9, 2018

So you can't even get to the card's pencil icon to get the card menu? 

Yes, I can see the icon, but nothing happens when I try to click on it, hover or attempt to drag...

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 9, 2018

I have a feeling this all has to do with your left mouse not working.  Have you tried to troubleshoot that issue?

You may well be right. I have tried to troubleshoot, but no joy yet.

Thanks for your time and help.

Best wishes,

Angela

Kate Foster March 30, 2018

What a surprising turn of events :D

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events