I can't download the attached files

naviera.calidad January 30, 2020

The instructions indicate that clicking the right button on the attached file could indicate the address to download the file, but in my case it does not work. Do I have to configure something? I am skipping a step?

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2020

Hi @naviera.calidad 

Welcome to the Community!

The simple answer is, it totally depends how it was originally attached to the card.

Could you attach a screenshot so that we can see what you're trying to download?

If it's a jpeg, for example, if you open it then you can right-click on it and one of the options is 'Save Image As,' but if it's not then we would need to be able to see if it's part of a folder (in the case of Google Drive), or another way that it was uploaded, to be able to best advise you

:)

erasgc February 5, 2020

Diapositiva1.JPG

erasgc February 5, 2020

It is a word file, but when I put the cursor on the arrow icon and click with the right button, it does not display any download options.

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2020

Hi @erasgc 

If you click on the picture of the file (the section that says DOCX), what happens?

For example, when I click on a PDF, the PDF opens and I can download it from there, so I'm wondering if you need to open the file within the card first and then you might be given the option to download it?

Esme :)

erasgc February 6, 2020

Thanks for your help, I solve it. The problem was that I used a version of Trello that is downloaded and remains in the Chrome applications section, stop using it and go directly to the Trello page from the browser and it worked fine.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events