I can't create any new board

Mélina CONTER April 7, 2019

I don't understand why when I want to crate a new board, even in my privates ones, there is a slashed circle en red appearing on the validating button. It's been a while since I came to trello so did I miss something important ?
I would really appreciate if someone could explain what's happening to me ^^'.

2 answers

1 vote
Marcos Dias Alves April 8, 2019

Just enter the board name where you read "Ajouter um titre au tableau", then the button will be active.

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2019

@Mélina CONTER Can you please share a screenshot?

Mélina CONTER April 8, 2019

I took a photo because I couldn't have the little sign of the pointer on it by taking a screenshot. 56883495_840126852989357_857444857201819648_n.jpg

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2019

@Mélina CONTER Where it says "Aucune equipe" that is the team name right?

you are trying to create this as a private board in a team, rather than a personal board that belongs to no team 

Mélina CONTER April 8, 2019

No in fact it means "no team"

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 8, 2019

@Mélina CONTER Okay in that case I would email that screenshot to support@trello.com 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events