Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't add any more boards

Emily Miller January 9, 2021

I have a personal regular free account with 18 boards, and a few months ago, I was able to copy/add boards. In the meantime, I've joined a team. Now, that team has hit the maximum number of boards, and I can't add any boards to my account.

When I go to the team and try to copy a board for myself, in the dropdown, all I see is the team board (not my own like I used to). Here's what happens: when I click on the green box "Create board from template" at the top, I get a dropdown "Create Board from Template," and the only selection is the team I'm a part of. I don't see any other option (like my own personal board). What can I do? I thought I was allowed, unlimited boards.

To clarify, I'm trying to copy boards from the team to my own boards to edit them for my own use. I don't share them with anyone.

1 answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2021

Hi @Emily Miller 

Look at this post:

https://blog.trello.com/es/equipo-trello#:~:text=Los%20Equipos%20gratuitos%20en%20Trello,acceso%20a%20un%20Power%2DUp.

Make a team in which only you participate and try to create personal boards only with that team

Anyway, personal boards are limited to 10, if you need to create unlimited boards, you must have the premium account

Cheers

Thank you. The post is in Spanish. Is there an English version?

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2021

How much does it cost to create a Team in Trello?
Teams on Trello are free! You can make a new team at any time at no cost. But there are some restrictions that you should know:

Free Teams in Trello are limited to 10 boards per team (Note: this limit does not affect your personal boards outside of the team).
Each board in a free team has access to a Power-Up.
Only Business Class teams have team dashboard templates that can be used to copy workflows.
In addition to having no limit on the number of dashboards and Power-Ups, Business Class and Enterprise Teams in Trello have automations, security measures, and robust user management. Read more about additional Trello products here.

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 9, 2021

Thanks very much, that's helpful!

Like Vero Rivas likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events