Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't add a card to calendar (I created the calendar)

Brunella Roncetti August 19, 2021

I have the free version. I created the calendar, added labels and etc but when I click to add a card it won't let me write anything except change the time but not event add the card. Please help!

2 answers

0 votes
Andrea Crawford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 20, 2021

If you're using the Calendar Power-Up, did you add a card title? I noticed the card title field is required, but the "Add" button looks like it's enabled, even if no card title is added. I'm able to change the time as you mentioned, but when I click the "Add" button without a title, it seems as though nothing is happening. Does that sound like possibly the problem? 

Screen Shot 2021-08-20 at 2.08.20 PM.png

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2021

Are you using the calendar power-up, or the native calendar board view? If you're using the latter, it's a business class feature, but you can access it if you're on the free 14-day trial. 

This is what you should see when adding a card via the native calendar board view:
Calendar add card.gif

Are you able to elaborate a bit more on what happens when you try to do it? Is the option to add a card grey out? Or are you able to add it, but it just doesn't seem to appear on the calendar? What happens when you try to add a card with a due date directly on the board rather than on the calendar? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events