I can not cancel my subscription of Dashio (power up)

Kleber Gama August 3, 2022

I tried to use Dashio for the period of the trial, but there's no way to cancel my subscription. Their customer support never replies to my emails and the page "manage my subscription" on their power up is broken. I disabled the power-up and emails, but none of this worked. They are stealing from me for months!

1 answer

1 vote
Alisson Sartor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 5, 2022

Hey Kleber, I’m sorry for the bad experience you’re having inside Trello.

The Power-Ups that integrate with third-party services are only connectors between those services, and in order to take advantage of these connectors, you need to have an account for the other service as well. Because many of these services are provided by separate companies, outside of Trello, any costs associated with their products are also separate.

I understand you reached them, however, we don’t have a different point of contact to reach them, I know how frustrating is this, but I’d like to advise you to cancel the cc and create a different number to stop the charges, you could also reach your bank institution to see if you have a different way to block this charges.

What I can do is reach our team to explain your problem, in this way, they’ll decide if we can remove the Power-up from our page because we do not stand by this behavior.

I hope this helps, but please let me know how it goes and if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Alisson Sartor
Atlassian Support - Trello

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events