Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can no longer search for specific cards when trying to attach a Trello card.

Abby R April 5, 2018

Until very recently, when attaching a Trello card to another card, I was able to search the specific name of the card and all cards with those words would populate the drop-down search result.  As of the last few days however, the drop-down search result now only shows me cards I have recently interacted with. What this means is now in order to attach a card, I have to go find that card, click on it to open it, then go back to the card I want to attach it to, and it will show up in the attach list.  Searching in the Trello attachment link is no longer working the way it did just last week.
Please help!  This causes a huge waste of time having to go find cards and click on them, instead of just searching them in the attachment window.

Thank you!

2 answers

0 votes
Eric_Blum April 20, 2018

I believe this is related to the issue I was having with searching using quotation marks. Looks like it is fixed now.

0 votes
Francis Peixoto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2018

Hi Abby, I raised your issue on the Trello community slack team because you're the second person recently to raise issues with search functionality. Trello staff monitor for feedback. You can also write to Trello support directly to advise them.

Abby R April 6, 2018

Thank you so much, Francis!  I'll write directly to Trello support today.  I appreciate the help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events