Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can log in successfully however, I cannot access the board invited to, asks me to create an accoun

Lucy_Norlie May 28, 2020

If I click on the link in the invitation email I can see the boards and cards, but not edit. there is a banner asking me to create an account. I have an account already so it asks me to log in, when I do the board is not there any more. Or it goes back to the board and error message. I have tried from the desk top app and just dont see the shared board.

Any ideas?

Lucy

2 answers

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2020

Hi @Lucy_Norlie 

What it sounds like is that the board has been shared with one email e.g. a Gmail one, and the account that you made is linked to another email address e.g. an iCloud one.

Could you check that the email she's sharing it with is the same email that you're using for your Trello account?

Let us know!

Esme :)

Lucy_Norlie May 31, 2020

I wish that was the case but the email is correct

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2020

Hmmmm, very strange! I've reached out to the Trello team to see if they're aware of any problems, hopefully they'll get back to you soon :)

ManuR
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2020

Hi Lucy,

Could you contact us directly on http://trello.com/contact with the email address from the account that is currently getting this weird behavior so we can have a closer look on our side?

Thank you :)

0 votes
Danyal Iqbal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2020

You dont have permissions for this board. Ask you administrator to give you access.

Lucy_Norlie May 28, 2020

Actually she has sent me the invitation 3 times

Lucy_Norlie May 28, 2020

There is another team member that was invited to the same board and no issues

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events