I am unable to administer Team boards, even though I am a Team admin

bvvstab September 28, 2017

We have multiple boards in our Team, that I am unable to administer. I need to add/remove internal and external users, but I can't do that.

We even have Team boards with "Any team member can join this board" set, but I can't even join it is a normal member.

Can I get admin rights on all our boards in some way?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 29, 2017

Hi Tue,

If you're on a free team, team admins will not automatically have board admin access on team boards. That is a feature available with Trello Business Class. On free teams, admins can manage team settings and membership in the team.

If "Self-Join" is enabled on those team boards, you certainly should be able to join it! How exactly are you not able to join the board? Do you have the Join Board button available? You can also reach out to us directly to share the link to that specific board, and we'll be able to look into what might be going on: https://trello.com/contact

bvvstab October 2, 2017

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the feedback.

I have created a support ticket through https://trello.com/contact that I hope you will look at.

I did create a ticket a few weeks back, but I never heard anything - that is why I wrote here instead :)

Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 3, 2017

Oh, sorry to hear that! I see that Steven has already gotten back to you today, but I went back and checked, and I see that we replied to you a few weeks ago, as well. Perhaps that message got sent to your spam folder?

bvvstab October 3, 2017

I can't deny that :) I just figured support for non-paying users wasn't highly prioritized, considering your impressive amount of users.

Anyway, thanks for the swift help, to both you and Steven!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events