Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to reset my password from an old email account

Michelle Crippen August 28, 2021

Please help me login. My username/ login is associated with an old email address which does not exist anymore. Each time I try and reset my password it says a link has been sent to my old email address. How do I get around this to be able to access my account in Trello? 

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 29, 2021

Hey Michelle,

We can only send password reset emails to the email address you used to set up an account. 

If you have access to the email and you're not receiving password reset emails, can you raise a ticket at trello.com/support?

Thanks,
Alex

Michelle Crippen August 31, 2021

What do you suggest I do to gain access and login to my account? I do not have the email associated with the account anymore and there is important information in my Trello account I need to get to. 

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2021

Hi Michelle, if you raise a ticket with Trello support using the link I've provided we can look into it. 

Michelle Crippen September 22, 2021
When I copy and paste the link provided it takes me to a Trello window that states "No Page Found". Any other suggestions? 
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
September 22, 2021

Apologies, the link is https://trello.com/contact

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events