It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I am trying to decide what is the best option for me.

Here is my situation:  

I need to decide what is the best for me to do:  Do I set up one trello account with a separate board for each client I have and invite only that client t th their board.  Or go out and set up a seperate trello account for each of my clients so they can several boards? 

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Mar 25, 2019

@Alisa Korenek Having multiple Trello accounts is usually a pain, not least because you can't easily switch between accounts on mobile devices.

You don't need multiple accounts to have multiple boards though... are you able to elaborate any further on what you're trying to achieve?

0 votes
Katrin Anger Community Leader Mar 26, 2019

@Alisa Korenek 

Hi Alisa,

I wouldn't recommend to set up a Trello account for each of your clients. Whilst you can switch between accounts with incognito tabs in your browser, in the long-term that's a lot of hassle. Unless you have a really, really good reason for that, I would not recommend to do it this way.

In Trello you can do it two ways:

You either set up one board for each of your clients, inviting them to work in these boards with you.

Or, you set up teams for your clients, where you can add multiple boards and let them work in multiple boards with you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,506 views 12 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you