Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to decide what is the best option for me.

Alisa Korenek March 25, 2019

Here is my situation:  

I need to decide what is the best for me to do:  Do I set up one trello account with a separate board for each client I have and invite only that client t th their board.  Or go out and set up a seperate trello account for each of my clients so they can several boards? 

2 answers

0 votes
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2019

@Alisa Korenek 

Hi Alisa,

I wouldn't recommend to set up a Trello account for each of your clients. Whilst you can switch between accounts with incognito tabs in your browser, in the long-term that's a lot of hassle. Unless you have a really, really good reason for that, I would not recommend to do it this way.

In Trello you can do it two ways:

You either set up one board for each of your clients, inviting them to work in these boards with you.

Or, you set up teams for your clients, where you can add multiple boards and let them work in multiple boards with you.

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2019

@Alisa Korenek Having multiple Trello accounts is usually a pain, not least because you can't easily switch between accounts on mobile devices.

You don't need multiple accounts to have multiple boards though... are you able to elaborate any further on what you're trying to achieve?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events