Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am still listed as Virtual User even though the emails are the same. How can I access?

Rebecca Michelson February 4, 2022

Recently I joined a new organization and was given access to Confluence and Jira. Then my manager invited me to join several workspaces and boards on Trello using the same email as my Confluence and Jira accounts. Now I'm being listed as a Virtual User but I can't figure out what I need to change to give me access. I have double checked and my email has already been confirmed.

Thank you,

Rebecca

1 answer

0 votes
ManuR
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2022

Hello Rebecca,

Manu from the Trello support team here to help out :)

Virtual users are accounts that haven't been confirmed yet but since you're already using Jira and Confluence, it could be that a typo was made in the email used by your colleague to invite you on their workspaces and boards.

What you could do is ask them to invite you via your username instead. If you go to your profile page (at https://trello.com/my on a web browser), then you should be able to see your @username and send it to your colleague so they can add you to their boards with it.

Cheers,
Manu | The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events