I am so unhappy with the support! I cannot pay for 9 users on my only board that I share as a teache

Emafsheen November 22, 2020

Hi 

I Just received/ was billed for 8 additional users for the period Nov- August 2021.

I am not able to pay for this huge sum!

I only use one board to share with students as they can view/ download the lecture notes and video links, sometimes report if assignments were submitted. There is no other need for team collaboration. Also, I only need this for 2 months at most. 

I have been trying to contact Support for so long and not getting any valid response other than the standard message!!

I've tried adding users as a guest

I don't have an option to add guests somehow??? why in the world is this so confusing, I have a guest button but can't add guests unless they are members. (which means I pay for them)

I am going to switch to a better project management tool. unfortunately, I got Trello for free, then tried business, and was never informed of this extraordinary amount I would pay! Can someone really get back to me to relieve me of this or at least guide me to a monthly payment option now so I can discontinue if my purpose is not solved

1 answer

1 vote
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2020

In the top right of Trello, click on your face/initials and then select Help and send us a message. Support will be able to process a refund for you. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events