• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I am so unhappy with the support! I cannot pay for 9 users on my only board that I share as a teache

Emafsheen I'm New Here Nov 22, 2020

Hi 

I Just received/ was billed for 8 additional users for the period Nov- August 2021.

I am not able to pay for this huge sum!

I only use one board to share with students as they can view/ download the lecture notes and video links, sometimes report if assignments were submitted. There is no other need for team collaboration. Also, I only need this for 2 months at most. 

I have been trying to contact Support for so long and not getting any valid response other than the standard message!!

I've tried adding users as a guest

I don't have an option to add guests somehow??? why in the world is this so confusing, I have a guest button but can't add guests unless they are members. (which means I pay for them)

I am going to switch to a better project management tool. unfortunately, I got Trello for free, then tried business, and was never informed of this extraordinary amount I would pay! Can someone really get back to me to relieve me of this or at least guide me to a monthly payment option now so I can discontinue if my purpose is not solved

1 answer

1 vote

In the top right of Trello, click on your face/initials and then select Help and send us a message. Support will be able to process a refund for you. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

817 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you