It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I am not seeing changes made by the other Admin on my board.

I am just starting with Trello. Trying to convince my company to use the product. 

I have created one board only and invited the other team members. They have joined and registered accounts. 

The other person I have assigned Admin permissions has been making changes now for a day or two. 

We had a meeting today and she is making changes to the board but I do not see her view of the board with the changes reflected. 

When I click the her name and View board member's activity. I can see that she has made changes as recent as several minutes ago. 

The problem is my board looks the same as it did the last time I edited it. It looks as though she has made label changes and can view the text on the labels as well as added items to the checklist on several cards. 

I do not see these changes even after refreshing and logging in and out. 

Is there a minimum amount of time before I can see the changes, or am I not going to see them at all. Perhaps I am misunderstanding how the product works. 

I can't very well sell them on this if it is not functioning properly. I really want this to work. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Jun 26, 2019

@Ivan Telco the changes should show up immediately, do you have a filter on for the board? You should see a little green "X" in the top right if so. This might be hiding some changes

@Iain Dooley I do not have a filter as far as I can see. It looks like it may be the users internet connection is slow. I test with a local user and saw notification of changes right away. She is mobile and is using a hotspot. I think that may be affecting things. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,492 views 12 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you