Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I added a team member to my board & I verified that he is listed. He received the following error:

Debra Domeyer June 16, 2020

1E834A97-CE04-40EA-999D-D83955FCFB1F_4_5005_c.jpeg

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2020

@Debra Domeyer Trello has lots and lots of users, if you invited this team member to the board by name or username, it's possible you invited the wrong account. Did you invite them using their email address? If so, are they perhaps logged into a different Trello account other than their main account?

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2020

hi Debra, welcome to the Community. Do they have Browse permissions in the project? Project settings > permissions > browse...what roles are listed and more importantly is the user in one of the roles? Also, check that the link is accurate. See if they can find the board by clicking in the search box at the top and entering the name of the board.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events