Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How would I set several alerts or alarms associated with a card?

Jimmy Coulson March 31, 2019

I have various attachments, that I will be attaching to different cards on my board. These attachments expire at certain dates. I would like to be able to set several alarms or notifications on said cards. 

For example:

I have a card Cat and a card Dog.

I want to be notified when Cat or Dogs shot records expire or it is time to take them into the vet. I looked into the possibility of using Butler for this but is there anyway I would be able to accomplish this?

1 answer

0 votes
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2019

@Jimmy Coulson 

For such a task I recommend to use the Custom Fields Power-Up in conjunction with the Butler Power-Up.

With the Custom Fields Power-Up, you set up fields as date. Into these custom fields, you can enter individual due dates that are different then the card's due date.

With the Butler Power-Up, you can set up notifications for these due custom fields.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2019

@Katrin Anger so you're able to schedule a command to run at an offset time from a custom date field? If so, could you chime in here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Butler-Custom-Field/qaq-p/1046675#U1047294

Like Katrin Anger likes this
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2019

@Iain Dooley 

Yes, that's indeed possible. - Thanks for making me aware of the other issue. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events