How to view all cards

Marian Mischur July 24, 2017

Is there any chance to get an overview of all cards I have subscribed for? I know about the functionality to see all cards that I am assigned to, but it would be great to have that functionality for all the cards I subscribed.

1 answer

0 votes
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2017

Hi Marian

By subscribed I assume you mean you've selected to "watch" the issue. If so, the JQL watcher = currentUser() will give you what you want in a query and it could be set up via a gadget on your dashboard.

Warren

Mike Szörnyi July 25, 2017

Hi Warren,

How do I use the JQL advanced search capabilities in Trello? Isn't it a JIRA only feature?

Mike

Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2017

Oops sorry. I didn't see that this question was related to Trello and not Jira. I know nothing about Trello, so disregard my answer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events