Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view Gantt chart with big Power - up Big picture for different Boards y one Workspace?

Maria Alejandra Martinez Lima January 13, 2022

Hello, I have a question about the use of the power up Bigpicture in trello for several Boards in a single workspace. Is it possible to have the Gantt with big picture of each board in the same workspace? Thank you!

2 answers

0 votes
Robin Warren _Blue Cat Reports_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 14, 2022

@Maria Alejandra Martinez Lima  as mentioned by @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ that isn't an option in Big Picture. If you want to see an overview of other Gantt charting options we have written up all the current power-ups and add-ons here https://www.bluecatreports.com/trello-reporting/gantt-charts/

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2022

Hi @Maria Alejandra Martinez Lima 👋

Welcome to the Community! I've taken a look at this for you and unfortunately that doesn't appear to be a functionality of the BigPicture Power-Up at the moment. The team did temporarily halt development work on the Power Up over the course of 2021 so it may be something in their backlog/roadmap for the future. 

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events