Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn on the new Trello?

Babak Fakhamzadeh September 16, 2021

I was asked if I wanted the new Trello experience (with the sidebar). I was too quick and pressed "No", where I should have pressed "Yes".

Now I can't see how I can switch to the new layout.

How do I switch to the new layout?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Babak Fakhamzadeh September 18, 2021

I contacted support directly. They told me I had to visit this URL to turn on the feature:

http://trello.com/{{my user name}}/labs 

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2021

@Babak Fakhamzadeh try logging out and then logging back in - maybe it will ask again? Also check somewhere in your profile settings - there might be something asking if you want to switch to new sidebar.

Thanks. Logging out/in doesn't do the trick.

Yes, I'm sure there's a setting somewhere. I looked, couldn't find it. So, my question is, where is this setting?

Like admin likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2021

Might need to reach out to the Trello support team and ask

Ok. Done. I started that, and then Trello told me that it would be faster to ask in the forums. Hence why I posted the question here.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 16, 2021

@Babak Fakhamzadeh ah interesting. Yeah I'm not sure about it, but someone else may be able to jump in with an answer!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events