Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn off the sidebar?

Adrian Ferrante September 15, 2021

Anyone tell me how to turn off the new side bar? On my laptop it asked me if i wanted it and i said no so it's off but on my desktop it didnt ask me and I cant get it off?

3 answers

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2021

@Adrian Ferrante and @Vladan 

i saw someone post somewhere else that they reached out to support and they said you can go here to turn it off:

http://trello.com/{{my user name}}/labs 

Adrian Ferrante September 19, 2021

Amazing thanks!

0 votes
Vladan September 17, 2021

I have the same problem! I use vertical monitor orientation for Trello and this new always visible vertical sidbar is a breaker. I cannot see whole 4 columns, so 4th column is visible only partially. Also seeing the sidebar is frustrating and I focus on it all the time even when folded.

Adrian Ferrante September 18, 2021

Yeh it's annoying i just want it off there should be an option!

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2021

@Adrian Ferrante I'm not sure how to turn it off, as I believe they're trying to roll it out to all users now. If you have some feedback on why you don't want it, I'm sure the product team would love to hear that so they can improve it and make it more useful! Here's a short typeform to provide feedback about it.

Adrian Ferrante September 18, 2021

That form is no good doesn't give you an option to say why you don't want  it and what the problems are

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events