Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sync start and due dates between Big Picture gantt and Trello cards?

Juliana Pasold September 23, 2021

Hi there, when I change a task start and due dates directly on the gantt, it doesn’t update the dates in my Trello cards. Is there a way to make it sync?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Robin Warren _Blue Cat Reports_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 24, 2021

I don't believe it is possible to set this up (but would be interested if anyone knows how).

From my experience none of the main gantt chart options sync with the start dates in Trello, although it may be worth looking at Placker which I think may do this.

Robin

Founder: Blue Cat Reports for Trello and more :)

Adam _SoftwarePlant_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 29, 2021

Hi @Juliana Pasold 

Currently, the only date that synchronizes between Trello and BigPicture is the card Due Date. Unfortunately, the card start date synchronization is yet to be developed, but please be informed that all our development work related to the BigPicture Trello platform has been temporarily withheld till the end of 2021. It does not mean that we gave up on the development of our Power-Up! We are intensively working on tasks that will enable us to enrich BigPicture with additional functionalities.

We hope you agree with us that it is worth waiting for good things, that is why we ask you for patience to enjoy the fully-fledged BigPicture Trello platform in the coming year.

I hope this helps.

Adam

Juliana Pasold October 5, 2021

Hi @Adam _SoftwarePlant_, thanks for your response.

It's a bit disappointing though, the platform is great and easy to use, but this issue makes it impractical for us unfortunately, as it would involve a lot of manual work. 

Juliana Pasold October 5, 2021

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events