It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to share specific labeled cards with a collaborator in a board?

Hello,

I want to give limited visibility to one of my collaborators such that he/she can only see cards that are labeled, let's say, green. The red cards should only be visible/accessible by myself. Is this doable on Trello?

2 answers

0 votes
marc Community Leader Apr 09, 2019

@JS  Everybody on a board can see all cards. That is how Trello works.  If you want your collaborators to see only the green labelled cards, you'd need to move them to a separate board.

Hey there Marc. Thanks.

Is there a way to automate mirroring of cards with specific label across two boards? 

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Apr 09, 2019

@JS in order to mirror cards to another board, for example if you had "red team" and "green team" boards, you could set up a Butler Rule that would say something like:

When the red label is added to a card copy the card to the "Inbox" list in the "Red Team" board and link the two cards

I think you can also do the same thing with the Unito power up.

The same code in Trellinator would look like this:

https://gist.github.com/iaindooley/2003719dd5b7987374f8341a11441d3d

You can see how to set up Trellinator here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-articles/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,484 views 12 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you