Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set due date in Trello so when filtered it shows todays tasks at any time?

manishjain.gn2 July 17, 2017

Hello,

I have just started using Trello and I am wondering how should I set my due date for the tasks that are due today ( working hours from 9.00 AM to 9.00 PM) . For instance for today, When I set my due date as Todays date i.e 17th July - it will show me todays tasks (i.e for 17th) properly when I filter for tasks due for the next day before noon and after noon when I filter the same, it gives me the tasks for the next day i.e., 18th . Why is that happening ? How to sort this one out ?

1 answer

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 18, 2017

Hi there,

I can explain what's happening here! When you filter for cards that are "Due in the next day," it's actually filtering for cards with due dates within the next 24 hours from whenever you run the filter. At the beginning of the day, the upcoming 24 hours will only encompass the current day and early morning of the following, so you wouldn't see any cards for the next day yet. Later in the day, though, cards will start to populate that are now within the 24 hour window.

Right now, there's no way to customize how that filter works, so you're limited to seeing cards within the next 24 hours!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events