Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see only assigned tickets in the synchronized calender with planyway?

Kristin November 23, 2021

How can I see only the tickets assigned to me in the synchronized calendar via planyway? Currently I see all the tickets from the board on my phone, no matter who they are assigned to.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2021

Hi @Kristin ðŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! Can I just double check if this is Planyway for Jira or Trello?

I know in Planyway's multi-board view on timelines you can filter cards from the connected boards to view only those assigned to you...

Planyway Multiboard Board Filter

However, reading through their support article on the Calendar it doesn't look like there is the same filter 🤔 

My recommendation would be to reach out directly to their support if it seems unclear as they'll be able to confirm if the functionality you are looking for exists or is in the development pipeline. You can contact them here >> https://planyway.com/contact-us

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Kristin November 24, 2021

Thank you Laura!

My problem was indeed the synchronized data into my google calendar, but...

I got an answer from planyway! You can choose the sync options after you connect your calendar. To change the parameter of sync, you have to disable and enable it again.

unnamed (1).pngunnamed.png

Cheers,

Kristin

Like • Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2021

Fantastic! I'm so glad it sorted for you so you can keep Trello-ing away in calendar harmony!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events