How to see an overview of all the boards I manage and which team members are part of those projects

Erin Mester April 13, 2022

Hi I need a way to see at a glance a list of all of the boards and which team members are involved in those boards. If your home view had a way to show not only the boards but the members on those boards that would work great but it doesn't appear to do this. Is there some way I can easily use trello to see this information? 

Thanks for your help!

1 answer

0 votes
Andrea Crawford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2022

Hi Erin, if the boards you're looking at are part of a Premium Workspace, perhaps the Workspace table would help. You can start a Premium free trial if your workspace is currently free and you'd like to see it for yourself.

Erin Mester April 14, 2022

Thank you @Andrea Crawford

I appreciate you getting back to me! I checked out the workspace table article and it says Trello's Workspace table view is an easy-to-use feature to see cards from multiple boards across your Trello Workspace in a compact, manageable table format. Select the Workspace boards you want to view and you'll see an aggregated list of cards that can be filtered by lists, labels, members, and due dates.

I was actually looking for a list of boards with members rather than a view of cards so that doesn't sound like its going to do what I need it to but thanks for responding. I was hoping I could just do this within trello so it would stay up to date automatically but if there isnt a way to do it I will go ahead and create that somewhere else like on excel or something. 

Have a lovely day!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events