Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to see an overview of all the boards I manage and which team members are part of those projects

Hi I need a way to see at a glance a list of all of the boards and which team members are involved in those boards. If your home view had a way to show not only the boards but the members on those boards that would work great but it doesn't appear to do this. Is there some way I can easily use trello to see this information? 

Thanks for your help!

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Erin, if the boards you're looking at are part of a Premium Workspace, perhaps the Workspace table would help. You can start a Premium free trial if your workspace is currently free and you'd like to see it for yourself.

Thank you @Andrea Crawford

I appreciate you getting back to me! I checked out the workspace table article and it says Trello's Workspace table view is an easy-to-use feature to see cards from multiple boards across your Trello Workspace in a compact, manageable table format. Select the Workspace boards you want to view and you'll see an aggregated list of cards that can be filtered by lists, labels, members, and due dates.

I was actually looking for a list of boards with members rather than a view of cards so that doesn't sound like its going to do what I need it to but thanks for responding. I was hoping I could just do this within trello so it would stay up to date automatically but if there isnt a way to do it I will go ahead and create that somewhere else like on excel or something. 

Have a lovely day!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,264 views 27 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you