Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to schedule auto card filtering at a specific time of the day ?

Zahoor Ahmed September 30, 2020

I have a board in which I have a list named "Incoming". In this list I have a lot of cards each one with a label (e.g. labels are like "Office", "Family" etc).

Now I want to create an automated filter that can filter each label at a specific time of the day. This means for example at 08:00 am cards with label "office" should be automatically filter and no cards with any other label should be visible. Then at 12:00 pm Filter should change to "Family" so that only cards with label "Family" are visible and so on. How can I achieve this with butler.

I tried to use basic as well as global butler commands but so far could not achieve this. Looking forward for a quick help from community. Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 2, 2020

Hi Zahoor,

Unfortunately, Butler can't filter the board view—Butler can only issue API commands to interact with Trello, where filtering takes place entirely at the client level. Beyond Butler, there's no ability to automate that, I'm afraid! I'll make sure the team knows that's something you're looking for, though!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events