Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reset my Trello cards to uncheck tasks and move back to their original lists?

Nikhil Sable October 10, 2020

I'm using Trello as a consistent weekly task manager, so each weekday includes the same cards and tasks. Monday has its allotted cards and tasks and is repeated exactly the following Monday. Currently it's very laborious to uncheck all the tasks and move the cards manually back to their original lists. There must be a way with a click to reset a particular day to its pre-completed form. I'd much appreciate advice on how to accomplish this! 

Thank you,

Nik

2 answers

1 vote
Ludo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2020

Hi, 

When you copy a card, the items of the new card are unchecked by default. 

An another solution : copy a checklist from an existing card. 

0 votes
Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2020

Keep a set of blank templates in a column called weekly templates, then duplicate and move over as needed.  Gets it down to about three clicks and done.

skridler January 10, 2023

The suggestions by Stephen Addis and Ludo are good work-arounds, but it would be great to have a button at the top of the checklist to uncheck or check all.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events