How to remove Trello as sender in email?

Aaron Morris May 19, 2021

when I send emails, they say Trello is the sender. How do I fix this?

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2021

@Sharon Anderson do you mean that you're using Butler to send emails from Trello?

Aaron Morris May 21, 2021

No, I mean that when I send email from my regular regular email account, it shows that the sender was Trello, not Sharon Anderson

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2021

@Sharon Anderson so you mean that when you reply to a Trello email notification from your regular email account, the people who receive your reply as a Trello notification see Trello as the sender?

Sharon Anderson May 21, 2021

No. When I send new emails with nothing to do woth Trelli, my sig. Says from TrelloScreenshot_20210521-180558_Email.jpg

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 21, 2021

@Sharon Anderson I can't see anything in your email signature there that says "from Trello". The only place I can see "Trello" is at the top of the screen which looks like it might be a folder or label, not sure what email client you're using. Trello certainly doesn't do anything to your personal email.

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2021

Hi @Sharon Anderson 

Look at this post, maybe can help you

https://help.trello.com/article/773-changing-account-credentials

OR

To change the email address you use to log into Trello, go to your account settings page at http://trello.com/my/profile and click on Profile & Visibility. Then select Change email address from the Contact section. A confirmation email will be sent to the new email address

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events