Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove Elegantt Power-Up data from Trello

Kenneth Downs December 2, 2017

I had the Elegantt Power-Up on some of my Trello boards. I noticed it is no longer a Power-Up for Trello or on my boards but there is still the Elegantt data message on all of my cards. Because Elegantt just disappeared, there is no way to clean the Elegantt data from my cards now. I'm using Firefox but I also removed the extension from Chrome. The only Elegantt thing I can access now is the Deadlines by Elegantt Power-Up but there is no clean data option when I activate that Power-Up so I disabled it. The only way I see to get rid of the Elegantt text on all of my cards is to recreate them as new cards and archive my old cards but that is absurd. What happened to Elegantt? 

1 answer

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 4, 2017

Hi Kenneth,

Elegantt decided to change the direction of their Power-Up, so that's why you're no longer seeing their original Power-Up. Disabling the Power-Up and the extension, as you've noticed, will not remove that Elegantt data, but you can do that via the following link: http://elegantt.com/trello/goodbye/

Kenneth Downs December 4, 2017

The "clean" option they mention at the URL is not available because Elegantt removed the Power-Up from all boards. Therefore, one must manually edit all card descriptions to remove the text Elegantt inserted on all cards.  That's slightly better than having to recreate all cards from scratch, but still time consuming for users. Thanks.

Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 4, 2017

You shouldn't need the Power-Up to use their cleaning process—you can click on the blue button that says "Select the boards you want to clean" and then authorize your Trello account.

After that, you'll see a list of all your boards and you can check which ones you want to clean.

Kenneth Downs December 4, 2017

Oh, I see, on the URL page itself. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events