Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to move from Premium trial to a free board?

samantha.cooper February 21, 2022

i had only intended to set up a Free board so as not to go through purchasing nad get an approval for payment but i seem to have ended up on a premium trial and  I don't want to populate the board and then lose detail. 

1 answer

0 votes
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2022
samantha.cooper February 21, 2022

that only tells me how to move to standard from Premium and I only wanted a free board as an app on Teams so how do i make it a free board?

Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2022

@samantha.cooper 

hmm, i was not clear earlier. Pulled a part which says about this from the same link

Cancel your Trello Premium or Standard plan

To cancel your Trello Premium or Standard plan, you’ll need to be a Workspace administrator. Either navigate to your Workspace's billing page (https://trello.com/your-Workspace-shortname/billing) directly or navigate to your account's activity tab and click on your Workspace's name and then the Billing tab.

On the Billing tab, scroll to the bottom of the page. Click the “Cancel” link and it will show you which features will be removed once the plan ends, confirming the cancellation will prevent your card from being billed in the future. Your plan will be cancelled at the end of its prepaid service period.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events