Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to merge two accounts tied to the same email

Tom Hamilton January 14, 2022

I appear to have two accounts tied to the same email.  I need to merge them or at least get rid of one.  How do I do that?

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2022

Can you share more details?  The accounts are tied to email addresses so I want to say what you are describing is not possible, but maybe I don't understand fully or there's a bug!  Happy to help.

Tom Hamilton January 18, 2022

My desired account is tomhamilton69.  I appear to have another account, tomhamilton68, tied to the same email.

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 18, 2022

You should probably contact us at Trello.com/contact and choose an option that lets you email support and provide access to your account. 

If you want to try to debug in the meantime, if you do have both of those accounts they would not actually be tied to the same email. Each account would have to be a distinct email address. Maybe you can remember the other email you used for the other account. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events