Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to make an email disappear ?

Dear all, 

I have understood that as soon as an email has been sent to Trello in a board or in a card, it should disappear from the Gmail Inbox. The goal is to have an empty box

• Augmentez votre productivité : transformez vos e-mails en une « liste de tâches » dans Trello en un seul clic, et réduisez votre boîte de réception jusqu’à zéro e-mail.

How to make them disappear please ?

Br, 

Arnaud

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

@DAVIET Arnaud i don't think it does that automatically, i think the point of that post/comment is that once you move it to a trello board, then you can archive it in your inbox and not have to worry about it. 

If you want it to happen automatically, you could probably make something with Zapier (like

Trigger: starring an email in gmail
Action: creating a card in Trello with that email and archiving that email from your inbox).

@Brittany Joiner Thanks a lot for your reply. Your suggestion is really interesting. I will try to use Zappier.

Have a nice day

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,392 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you