How to make a butler board button show for everyone

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2020

I created a Butler board button that generates a card. 

image.png

But no one else who is on the board can see it. Does each person have to create this if they want to see it on the board? 

I have checked 'Enable on board' and 'enable on default'.

image.png

image.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2020

Hi @Brittany Joiner , I would say that they need to be also a member of the team, not only being in the board. If the users are added to the board but they are not team members they will not see the button.

Hope it helps!

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2020

@Antonio Panea ah i think that will solve it! thanks!

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 19, 2020

paging @Devon Henderson - the resident Butler expert and knower of all things :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events