Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make a board public for non members of trello?

Jovan Pavlicevic April 5, 2020

Or do they have to sign up to trello to see my public board?

3 answers

0 votes
Dawn B Alexander
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 29, 2023

Yes this does not help because seems no matter what, ayone who wants to view your calender HAS to be a member first. 

0 votes
David Cutler August 30, 2023

I get the same thing as Cynthia.

How can I truly make a board PUBLIC without having to login?

0 votes
Barry Allen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2020

Hi @Jovan Pavlicevic ,

Please do the following steps to make your board as public board.

• Go to your trello board(the one which you want to make it as public)
  • At top-left, you can see a button which will indicate about board's Visibility. That button have any one of option from Private, Team, Organization and Public.
  • Click on that button and you will get list of other optionsScreen Shot 2020-04-06 at 9.45.37 AM.png
  • Select Public from that options and you will get another messageScreen Shot 2020-04-06 at 9.45.59 AM.png
  • Read that message carefully and click on "Yes, Make Board Public".
  • Once you have done, just copy the url and open in Private window.

Please let me know, if this answer helps you.

Jovan Pavlicevic April 6, 2020

Thanks very much Barry, that's great.

Barry Allen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2020

I am glad that I helped you. can you mark my answer as Best Answer. So that it will be helpful for other users who have same question.

cynthia deis August 28, 2023

this did  not work for me, we want to make boards to share with individuals outside our organzation. This is the message I get Screen Shot 2023-08-28 at 8.35.46 AM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events