Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to leave the calendar power up by updating my personal calendar (sync)?

Diogo Abreu Furtado November 23, 2021
I currently use google calendar, I've already searched the internet and saw that I just copy the URL of the trello calendar and put it in my personal calendar, so far everything worked, but it doesn't automatically update changes to events and addition of new events, the only way to add new events to personal calendar is when i link by URL again, do i have to do this for every modification? Or do you have a more practical way?

Yours sincerely,
Diogo

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2021

Hi @Diogo Abreu Furtado ðŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! I can understand your frustration with this and this is a recognised issue with updates to the calendar. Trello have said...

Changes made in Trello won't instantly update to third-party applications such as Google Calendar when using the iCal feed method below. We estimate that Google Calendar and other third-party applications update their external feeds approximately once per day, but that is dependent on how frequently the third-party application pings the Trello servers. Full article is here. 

However, there are some recommended, speedier alternatives available through third parties, such as the Cronofy or Planyway Power-Ups. Both are widely used amongst the Trello community so if you have any questions on either just shout! 

I hope this helps 😃

All the best,

Laura

Diogo Abreu Furtado November 24, 2021

Hello laura.

I used Cronofy, it worked perfectly, thank you so much!!!
😃

Like • Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2021

Fantastic news Diogo! I'm so pleased that worked for you 😃

Have a Trello-tastic day 🥳

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events