How to import comments from Invision/Figma/Avocode/Marvel

Deleted user January 9, 2018

Hi all,

First of all, thank you for reading this and maybe helping us out :) Let me explain briefly what we are looking for. We build startups from scratch where we get a UX/UI delivered and start plotting the user stories with comments on the designs in a tool like Invision/Figma/Avocode/Marvel etc. After this we copy the user stories to a Google Sheetspread and then we start filling a Trelloboard for a certain sprint. This is all manually which takes us a lot of time and is error-prone. So we want to improve this (as you can imagine ;))

We are thinking to delete the step of Google Sheets and create a separate backlogboard (is you have an example of a good template, let us know as well). From there we are looking for a plugin/tool/etc where we can import comments (the user stories) to a Trello board. Is you have an idea of a good plugin/tool or have a better suggestion, please let me know!

Hope you can help us out! It will make my worklife so much easier and happier :):)

Thanks again and kind regards,

Cathalijn

1 answer

0 votes
Georgie Bottomley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2018

Hi Cathalijn, 

Thanks so much for your message. 

Have you seen our inspiration boards? https://trello.com/inspiration There are lots of different ideas for how you can structure your content within Trello. 

Good luck with evolving your process, 

Georgie

Deleted user January 11, 2018

Thank you Georgie! Nice inspiration. Still looking for a way to import comments ;)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events