Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to have cards from a team board show / update on a personal one?

Matt Baxter January 19, 2018

Hi,

We have a team board for a specific project with cards for tasks assigned to the three of us. Each of us also has a personal to-do board for our own tasks etc.

I want cards from the team board to pull through to our personal ones whilst still showing on the team one.

However, the only way I can figure this so far is to either copy the card, but then comments / updates you make to it won't show on the team one, unless you copy it back and forward each time you update.

The idea behind this is we want our individual tasks / cards to show on our personal one, but also where each other's up to on all the tasks.

Surely this is possible - any advice?

Cheers!

1 answer

0 votes
Krisztian Kovacs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2018

Hi there,

Unfortunately that seems to be Jira territory (there you can different boards with the same issues on them).

You could possibly use zapier.com to create some automated card-copy solution but you'd be better off with Jira as it does what you ask for out of the box.

If you are okay with an android widget, there is one that shows your assign tasks.

That's all I can think of.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events