Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get two authentication code for login to trello from atlassian account

hieubv1306 December 17, 2021

Hello everyone!

I have a problem about two authentication code when login to Trello from Atlassian account. 

I lost my cell phone, that phone installed generate two authentication code for login to Trello, I also lost my recovery code. When I login to Atlassian account, after that I switched to Trello app, and an Trello page showing up and ask me two authentication code, I don't know the way to get that code. 

How to I get recovery code or scan Trello QR to add account two "Google authenticator" app?

Please help me! Thanks all! All have a good day! (Sorry because my English too bad!!!)  

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2021

I'm afradi there is nothing we can help you with here.  

If you've lost or destroyed your authentication methods, then you have lost all access to that account.  These authentication methods are secure and prevent people from stealing your access.  

A claim to have "lost" the access and all the backups actually screams "please tell me how to hack past the authentication on your systems".  We, the community, have no way to know, or even establish, that you are who you say you are, and nor do we have any way to bypass the secure access to your account.

The only thing you can do is contact the administrators of your account, and prove to them that you are the owner of your account somehow.

hieubv1306 December 18, 2021

I'm login to Atlassian account, after that switch to Trello, (my meaning is I'm access Trello through Atlassian account).

Step 1: 

z3031694413972_87edf57223b0ad02e47da9f0b1fb4e8c.jpg

Step 2:

z3032345357238_d8eb24f107cdba8d8e13180b24c4db78.jpg

I have tried login with my email, and show error like follow image. Trello team send to me a message with content: To login Trello, connect with Atlassian account.

z3033272509910_67be03f12f52129e96edef4b02033750.jpg

Thank you so much! Because, you have tried to reply me!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2021

So is your Atlassian account now getting you into Trello?

Felix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2021

Hey @hieubv1306  - like @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- said, there's nothing other than finding your Trello recovery codes, or your original Trello 2 Factor Authentication device.

The screen you are seeing is due to you having set up 2FA on Trello - before we allow Atlassian account to take over as the primary authentication provider for Trello, we require you to enter a valid Trello 2FA code for your account.

This is a security requirement, otherwise we would be enabling bypassing your previously requested account security methods.

@Felix , @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-  I think I need to create a new account with another email! Thanks both of you so much! 

0 votes

Please help me!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events