Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to filter my Trello board for certain labels?

Deleted user December 11, 2019

For example, if each label represents a person, then how to see cards assigned to certain individuals?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ludo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2019

Hi

Your example is not appropriate because the member assignement is managed by an another field in the card. The label should represents a project name, a department name, a priority, ...

But when you want filter by label :

• On desktop, use the menu on the board to the right. You have a search section. You can filter on label, or member or due date.
  • On mobile, use the search button and write #colorname.
Deleted user December 11, 2019

Thank you.  I turns out my problem was Trello's instructions are out dated.  They refer to a "filter" function under the menu.  I stumbled upon a trick that while on the board, pressing the letter F opens the filter function.  And, as you said, on the menu this has been changed to the search function.  Now it is working fine for me.   

Ludo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2019

👍

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events