What I have already done:
- created a new board and set the permissions to public
- changed the board settings to allow comments from the public.
- added the Voting power up
- changed the setting in the power up to allow the public to vote.
What is happening when I link to the board in cognito
- the board menu pops up (I'd like to hide the menu from the public)
- open a card and no voting or commenting is showing
Link to the board:
Please help :)
Thanks for your message!
Right now, it's not possible to prevent the menu from displaying on any Trello board. Is there a particular reason why you'd like to hide it?
I've tried opening the board you've sent us but it's not displaying properly. Can you please contact us at trello.com/contact so we can further troubleshoot this?
Thanks so much!
Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristjan Geir Mathiesen - Origo for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events