What I have already done:
- created a new board and set the permissions to public
- changed the board settings to allow comments from the public.
- added the Voting power up
- changed the setting in the power up to allow the public to vote.
What is happening when I link to the board in cognito
- the board menu pops up (I'd like to hide the menu from the public)
- open a card and no voting or commenting is showing
Link to the board:
Please help :)
Thanks for your message!
Right now, it's not possible to prevent the menu from displaying on any Trello board. Is there a particular reason why you'd like to hide it?
I've tried opening the board you've sent us but it's not displaying properly. Can you please contact us at trello.com/contact so we can further troubleshoot this?
Thanks so much!
Calling all Trello + Confluence users! We're celebrating all things Work and Wellness in our Confluence collection, where our team has been sharing activities to create more mindfulness around the ...