Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create two rows in Trello?

Aaron June 11, 2017

Hey! I wanna create two rows in Trello. In one row I set the main goal or focus and on the other row, I wanna do my todo list thing based on what's my focus is. I added a picture to get a better overview of my idea.
My question is, how could I do that in Trello?

trello.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2017

So it sounds like you just want a board with 4 lists. Does this sample help? https://trello.com/b/CNQzW5IG/this-is-a-board

Aaron June 11, 2017

Hey. Thank you for your answer, but that is only partly true. Yes, there is 4 lists and these are Backlog, To-do, Doing and Done. But if you look closer, you see on top of those lists there is a block called Focus, with some content.

My question is how to achieve this kind of board layout?

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2017

Oh I see! Unfortunately that's not possible. The header you're wanting would need to be the name of the board. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events