Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check my Trello plan ? (Company accounts managed by Atlassian)

Karthiga Sethuraj June 24, 2021

Hello,

How can I determine which plan am I on in Trello. My Trello account is linked and managed by the Atlassian account. I am an org admin on Jira and confluence. I am not sure how the user access is managed for Trello. When I create a new user in JIRA's user management section I am able to provide access to only the Products shown below. 
Screenshot 2021-06-24 164510.png
I am trying to understand how we provide access to Trello for new Atlassian users. As I am unable to figure out where the admin settings are in Trello. I am unable to tell if we use the Free version of Trello.

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2021

@Karthiga Sethuraj billing in Trello is on a per workspace basis. So if you go to the workspace settings in Trello you can click on the Billing tab and see if that workspace has business class active. If so, then you will pay for any team members, and any multi-board guests.

Karthiga Sethuraj June 25, 2021

Thank you, I did not have a workspace previously so I created one and checked its settings. So looks like we are on a free version, as per the below screenshot.

Screenshot 2021-06-25 113756.png

Hope I understood it right.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events