Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to check my Trello plan ? (Company accounts managed by Atlassian)

Hello,

How can I determine which plan am I on in Trello. My Trello account is linked and managed by the Atlassian account. I am an org admin on Jira and confluence. I am not sure how the user access is managed for Trello. When I create a new user in JIRA's user management section I am able to provide access to only the Products shown below. 
Screenshot 2021-06-24 164510.png
I am trying to understand how we provide access to Trello for new Atlassian users. As I am unable to figure out where the admin settings are in Trello. I am unable to tell if we use the Free version of Trello.

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Jun 24, 2021

@Karthiga Sethuraj billing in Trello is on a per workspace basis. So if you go to the workspace settings in Trello you can click on the Billing tab and see if that workspace has business class active. If so, then you will pay for any team members, and any multi-board guests.

Thank you, I did not have a workspace previously so I created one and checked its settings. So looks like we are on a free version, as per the below screenshot.

Screenshot 2021-06-25 113756.png

Hope I understood it right.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

🏊‍♀️ Atlympic Event: Trello

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

239 views 3 14
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you