• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to change avatar after new registration? Edited

How to change avatar after new registration?

I periodically connect new people to my trello. So that I can distinguish who performs what tasks, I ask you to put each new participant his own avatar. Earlier in the settings I remembered how you can change the avatar. Now there is a different menu and the way my avatar changes does not change for new members.

Tell me how now you can change your avatar right after registering a new account?

I would be grateful if you send a screenshot of what and where to click. Because I am from Ukraine and the name of the menu may differ and I cannot find by the name what and where to press.

2 answers

I would be grateful if you send a screenshot of what and where to click. Because I am from Ukraine and the name of the menu may differ and I cannot find by the name what and where to press.

0 votes
Esme Crutchley Community Leader Jul 20, 2020

Hi @Константин Скляренко 

Welcome to the Community!

If you open Trello on your mobile, at the bottom is a navigation bar (Boards - Home - Search - Notification - Account), tap on 'account', then tap on the initials (under your name and above your username, at the top of the screen), and you'll have the option to upload a picture from your phone.

Open Trello and tap on 'Account' at the bottom of the home page

IMG_DD5F356D4E65-1.jpeg

Tap on your avatar at the top of the screen that's just opened and this screen will appear:

IMG_4B5E7F3596FE-1.jpeg

You can pick which one you want from there!

Hope that's helpful!

Esme :)

@Esme Crutchley i think this is actually broken for atlassian accounts. IOS app won’t let you change profile picture. You’d have to do it via the web right now. 

Thanks @Michael Pryor - I didn't try and change it, because I already have my photo, so I didn't notice, but I've just tried and yes, it's not working!

Ok @Константин Скляренко 

To do it through the web, sign into the Community:

Click on your picture at the top right, and click 'edit profile'

Screenshot 2020-07-20 at 13.35.55.png

Then click edit profile:

Screenshot 2020-07-20 at 13.36.02.png

Then scroll down until you see this and click 'Edit in Atlassian account'

Screenshot 2020-07-20 at 13.36.15.png

Then click on your photo:

Screenshot 2020-07-20 at 13.36.28.pngAnd it'll allow you to change your photoScreenshot 2020-07-20 at 13.36.43.png

As Michael has said, at the moment this is the best way to change your profile picture.

Hope that answers your question!

Esme :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

836 views 14 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you