Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to backup deleted list from the card

Полина Некрасова April 18, 2019

Hi evetyone,

I've just deleted long check-list at my card and see it in my actions list. How to backup it? Can I put it back? The same action as CTRL+Z on PC)

3 answers

0 votes
Dasha Shakov May 6, 2021

@Полина Некрасова 

К сожалению, информация в Трелло может пропасть (чаще всего это происходит случайно или установив улучшение с глюками). Cлучайно удаленные доски, колонки и карточки востанновить в данный момент нельзя. Компания где я работаю, Rewind, разработала решение к этой проблеме под названием Backups for Trello. С помощью этого улучшения, Ваша информация будет автоматически сохраненна ежедневно и Вы сможете легко и быстро восстанавливать информацию.

Вы можете записаться на эту услугу тут - Backups for Trello. Если у Вас возникнут вопросы - обращайтесь! Буду рада Вам помочь.

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2019

@Полина Некрасова it will be pretty painstaking, but all the actions for that card are visible by following these instructions:

https://help.trello.com/article/783-recovering-the-description-of-a-card-that-has-been-changed

You will be able to see when each checklist was added, marked complete etc. and will be able to reconstruct the checklist.

If you know how to code you will be able to do it faster!

You will need to replace the filter argument in the above instructions with filter=all

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2019

Hello

Deleting a checklist is permanent and there is no way to get it back.  You're given a warning before deleting that says that message, and you have to confirm to delete.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events