Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to avoid or disable receiving mails about other users activity ?

Gitte Rasmussen October 5, 2021

How to avoid or disable receiving mails about other users activity ?

Does it have to do with handling notifications ? Not sure which one?

Can I diasble an option, or should I ask other users to diasable something in order to avoid that I receive notifications about there activity?

Regards

Gitte Rasmussen

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 5, 2021

Hi Gitte,

You can learn more about when notifications are sent on our help doc: https://help.trello.com/article/793-receiving-trello-notifications

You'll receive a notification regarding changes to a card or comments on it if you're watching the card. Adding to that, you'll receive notifications on all cards in a list or board if you're watching that list or board. 

I highly recommend going through that page to understand why and when notifications are sent. @Ajay _view26_ is partially correct, but his answer is about email notifications only, not in system notifications or push notifications on desktop/mobile. 

0 votes
Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2021

Hi @Gitte Rasmussen 

You have an option to configure the notification frequency under Profile->Settings

Screenshot 2021-10-05 125512.jpg

Gitte Rasmussen October 5, 2021

Thanks very much, now it gives meaning ;)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events