Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to add cards to calendar with iPhone?

How can I add cards to calendar power-up when I'm using Trello with my iPhone? I can see the cards I've added with laptop but cannot add anything with my phone. Is there any way to do this in mobile version?

I've already synced the calendar power-up with iphone's calendar and I can see the cards that I've added with laptop in iphone's own calendar. But if I add events in iPhone calendar, I cannot see them in Trello's calendar power-up.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Ah, I just found out that I also need to add an end date for a card if I want to see it in calendar too! So now it's working fine, it just took me a while to realise this simple thing :D

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,344 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you