Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access my previous account through recovery email?

Maniya Tatjana Vitales
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 6, 2023

Hello everyone! I have 2 existing accounts in Trello. One is a company email ( I no longer work there) and the other one is a Gmail. I am actively using both. To my surprise, I can no longer access the one that uses my company email. It says that now Trello requires me to log in with my new Atlassian account. I don't understand this. 

I already contacted my previous employer and she informed me that they are no longer using the domain that is used for my work email before so she can not re-open it.

My work email has a recovery email which is my gmail account. Can Trello find a way around this using my gmail account? I could potentially lose very important data in SOPs in my previous account.

Please help!!!!

1 answer

0 votes
Sayed Bares _ServiceRocket_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2023

Hi Maniya,

To transfer your boards from your previous account you can refer to How to Transfer Board Memberships to a New Account . However, this requires you to have access to your old account.

You might want to contact Trello support,  They may have a way to move your data from your work account through backend access.

Hope it helps!

Maniya Tatjana Vitales
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 6, 2023

thank you! I'll contact them ASAP.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events